The ReserveBank of India recently expressed concern with the poor credit off-take from banks by large industries ... Large industries absorb 82 per cent of all credit from the banks; the remaining 18 per cent is absorbed by small and medium industries ... The banks find themselves between a rock and a hard place.
‘Scammers often say they work in the military, on oil rigs, or they’re construction engineers – anything that involves travel and no easy access to bank accounts or Skype,’ says Ruth Grover, who runs the support and advice group ScamHaters United... ‘Later he told me his bank account had been frozen.
Chen Shiyuan, senior vice-president of China Construction Bank (Asia), said the plan will provide the most important opportunity for Hong Kong during the next five years and even beyond ... Under the new five-year plan of the country, Hong Kong should push forward transformation further and ensure it will advance in the right direction, Wong said.
Read full article. 7 March 2021, 3.19 pm183;4-min read ... The lease was renewed in 1981.Story continues ... The former chief minister of undivided Jammu and Kashmir contended that he had taken a loan of Rs 10 lakh from Jammu and Kashmir bank for construction of house and the same was informed to the ED by the petitioner ... PTISKLAAR AAR. TRENDING. News18 ... .
Rai said that door-to-door collection of funds for the Ram Temple construction has also been stopped ... “As per banks receipts till March 4, donation of ₹25,000 million has been collected for the construction of the Ram Temple,” VHP leader Champat Rai was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.